- Clowes developments gets spec shed go ahead January 26, 2021Clowes Developments has secured planning for a 190,000 sq ft speculative warehouse at Plot 4, Dove Valley Park near Foston in Derbyshire, East Midlands. The development will see a building of 150,000 sq ft built first with a further 40,000 sq ft extension in the future. Paul Shanley, Director at Clowes Developments, said:“With over 1,200 […]
- Domino’s signs deal with PostTag to increase delivery efficiency January 25, 2021Domino’s Pizza has signed a deal with PostTag to enhance delivery efficiency. All 1,200 Domino’s stores in the UK, will now use the PostTag system following the a successful trial in 126 stores in a number of UK cities including London, Birmingham, and Manchester. Paul Yewman, CEO of PostTag, said: “Drivers are more efficient and […]
- St. Modwen signs DB Schenker to additional space at Centurion Park in Tamworth January 25, 2021St. Modwen Industrial and Logistics has completed a deal with DB Schenker to expand its premisses at Centurion Park in Tamworth. DB Schenker has signed a seven-year lease on an additional 153,064 sq ft unit at the 21-acre site, creating up to 100 new jobs as a result of the deal. DB Schenker is also […]
- Coronavirus: What are the rules for face masks or face coverings? January 26, 2021What should people wear to help stop the spread of new, more contagious coronavirus variants?
- Covid-19: Vaccine minister 'confident' of supplies amid production delays January 26, 2021Nadhim Zahawi says supply is tight, but he expects the UK to meet its February target of 15 million doses.
- Coronavirus: EU to tighten vaccine exports amid row with AstraZeneca January 26, 2021The EU says it is unacceptable that AstraZeneca is cutting the number of pledged vaccine doses.
- Startup stories of the decade: from side projects to million-dollar businesses January 23, 2021Never give up on your dreams, be persistent until you make them come true! The post Startup stories of the decade: from side projects to million-dollar businesses appeared first on .
- Why the Recruitment sector’s new Certification Scheme is essential for recruitment professionals January 15, 2021It is a simple and effective scheme demonstrating to clients your recruitment knowledge and compliant recruitment processes. The post Why the Recruitment sector’s new Certification Scheme is essential for recruitment professionals appeared first on .
- Where your degree can take you if excel during school January 12, 2021The professional and personal doors that are opened as a result make it all worthwhile The post Where your degree can take you if excel during school appeared first on .
- Scientists warn not all tree planting is good! January 26, 2021Several tree-planting initiatives do not increase carbon capture and could lead to negative impacts on biodiversity, landscapes and livelihoods, according to new research The post Scientists warn not all tree planting is good! appeared first on Energy Live News.
- Spain’s Iberdrola secures €100m from EU bank for greener innovation strategy January 26, 2021It will support the development of sustainable technologies aligned with the energy transition, decarbonisation and electrification of the economy The post Spain’s Iberdrola secures €100m from EU bank for greener innovation strategy appeared first on Energy Live News.
- Businesses in Ireland offered €14m for energy efficiency January 26, 2021Applicants must embed energy efficiency in the design of their projects, focusing on energy uses such as heating, cooling, refrigeration, compressed air and business processes The post Businesses in Ireland offered €14m for energy efficiency appeared first on Energy Live News.
- TelcoSwitch acquires OneVoice platform following £4m funding round January 26, 2021TelcoSwitch, a provider of unified communications and compliance solutions, has acquired the OneVoice cloud-based hosted telephony platform from Qunifi, the Worcester-based company, for an undisclosed sum. The Qunifi OneVoice solution...
- The Craftory invests $50m in HIPPEAS Chickpea Snacks January 26, 2021HIPPEAS Chickpea Snacks, has raised $50m from The Craftory, an investment house that financially backs challenger brands. The flavour-packed, healthy snacking brand with major sustainability credentials, intends to use the...
- Has the pandemic made businesses feel more responsible for their employees’ health? January 26, 2021A new survey conducted by Aetna International has revealed that three in five (63%) UK business leaders believe employers now have more responsibility for their employees’ mental and physical health...
- LEAF Open Farm Sunday announces physical and digital plans for 2021 January 26, 2021A year-round programme of public engagement has been announced by Linking Environment and Farming (LEAF).
- Further Environment Bill delay ‘hugely unhelpful’ for farmers January 26, 2021Industry bodies have warned the latest delay to the flagship Environment Bill is ‘hugely unhelpful’ for farmers.
- Vets reject Minister’s claim that Government has ‘succeeded’ in providing EHC capacity January 26, 2021The British Veterinary Association (BVA) has rejected a claim from Farming Minister Victoria Prentis that the Government has ‘succeeded’ in providing enough vets to sign off Export Health Certificates (EHCs).