- Logistics Manager Interviews… DP World: Planning for success October 23, 2020DP World has been transforming the shape of logistics in the UK for the past five years. Park Development Director Oliver Treneman told Logistics Manager how it is planning for the future. DP World London Gateway opened in 2015, and its port-centric logistics approach changing supply chain flows. Its combination of deep-sea port facilities and […]
- IntraLogisteX Connected: Automating Fulfilment With Artificial Intelligence but Without Disruption October 23, 2020If any of these situations sound familiar, then this webinar is for you. Hand scanners causing accuracy issues? Missing-in-action inventory with no explanation? Delivery sent to the wrong location? Or wrong items sent in a delivery? Customers increasingly asking for high mix orders that are time-consuming to fulfill? Coping with labour shortages? Human error on […]
- Gap reviewing EU and UK warehousing and distribution model October 23, 2020Fashion retailer Gap is reviewing its warehouse and distribution model and company-owned e-commerce operations in Europe, which could result in the possible the closure of its EU distribution centre in Rugby. In a statement Mark Breitbard, Head of Gap Brand Global, said: “As we conduct the review, we will look at transferring elements of the business to interested […]
- Mother and baby units: 'It's our job to keep them safe' October 26, 2020Units for new mothers and women with serious mental health issues are facing unique challenges.
- Boots to offer 12-minute Covid nasal swab test October 26, 2020The £120 nasal swab test will be available to people not showing any symptoms.
- Covid-19: China tests entire city of Kashgar in Xinjiang October 26, 2020Kashgar city officials say around 4.7m people will be tested over a few days.
- What roles are available in the online casino industry? October 23, 2020Here is a look at some of the best roles for you to consider The post What roles are available in the online casino industry? appeared first on .
- The Five Most Frequently Taught Styles of Writing October 21, 2020Understanding this can assist students to address themselves better on issues The post The Five Most Frequently Taught Styles of Writing appeared first on .
- How to Make Your Job Application Stand Out from the Rest October 19, 2020Read on for a few tips which should come in helpful The post How to Make Your Job Application Stand Out from the Rest appeared first on .
- EU bank supports four wind farms in Poland with €42m loan October 26, 2020They will have a total installed capacity of 102.5MW and generate enough electricity to power more than 60,000 households at peak times The post EU bank supports four wind farms in Poland with €42m loan appeared first on Energy Live News.
- New EV project to deliver up to £2.6m of savings for Scottish taxpayers October 26, 2020Project PACE is also estimated to potentially save £310m on connection costs if rolled out across the UK The post New EV project to deliver up to £2.6m of savings for Scottish taxpayers appeared first on Energy Live News.
- London-based bank lends €25m for energy efficiency in Ukraine October 23, 2020The city of Dnipro plans to refurbish around 100 buildings, including kindergartens, schools and outpatient clinics with energy-saving measures The post London-based bank lends €25m for energy efficiency in Ukraine appeared first on Energy Live News.
- ScS donates 10,000 school meals to Sunderland children in need following government refusal October 25, 2020As a result of the government voting against extending free school meals for disadvantaged children, ScS has donated £20,000 to help fund meals for local children in need. The national...
- Accessing later stage growth capital: What do scale-up businesses need to know? October 23, 2020In this feature, Business Leader looks into the challenges scale-up businesses are finding around funding and acquiring later stage growth capital. The feature also looks at tips for leaders who...
- Building the future workforce during COVID-19 October 23, 2020Written by Dave Crew – Head of Business Growth and Employer Partnership at Weston College I’m sure you’re reading this reflecting upon what has been a turbulent period during the pandemic....
- Rural workers being priced out by second homes surge October 26, 2020Second homes, holiday lets and the availability of affordable property for rural residents are in the spotlight in Wales and Scotland.
- RABI launch online service to support farmers with mental wellbeing October 24, 2020A new online wellbeing community and counselling service for farmers has been launched by the Royal Agricultural Benevolent Institute (RABI).
- Protection for British food and drink under new rules and logos October 23, 2020New and independent Geographical Indications (GI) schemes will guarantee the authenticity and origin of regional and traditional foods at the end of the Transition Period, Defra has revealed.