- United Seaways launches direct route from Africa to the UK March 5, 2021United Seaways will soon launch a ‘Brexit buster’ route direct from Morocco to the UK. A new direct shipping route, which will connect the UK and Morocco, is to be launched shortly. The route, which has been established by maritime and transport specialist, United Seaways, will link Poole in Dorset to Tangier, Morocco. The new […]
- IAG Cargo automotive charters remain strong, indicating global revival in vehicle manufacturing March 5, 2021IAG Cargo has so far chartered 95 flights to support the automotive industry since the start of 2021. Since the start of 2021, IAG Cargo, the cargo division of International Airlines Group (IAG), has transported more that 8,000 tonnes of automotive spare parts, indicating a confident start to the year for vehicle manufacturing across the […]
- Mega shed scheme in Suffolk boosted by Freeport designation March 5, 2021Confirmation that Freeport East including Gateway 14 at Stowmarket and Port One at Great Blakenham, has secured Freeport status in Chancellor Rishi Sunak’s Spring 2021 Budget is set to boost logistics across the region. The government’s Freeports initiative will allow firms to import goods and then re-export them outside normal tax and customs rules and […]
- Covid: Dalai Lama urges others to get vaccinated as he receives first shot March 7, 2021The Tibetan spiritual leader urges others to "take this injection" as he gets the AstraZeneca jab.
- Covid: Nurses condemn 'fundamentally flawed' PPE rules March 7, 2021The existing recommendations are based on out-of-date evidence, the Royal College of Nursing says.
- Covid-19: Vaccine offers for all those aged 56 or over March 6, 2021People in the age group are being invited to book their first vaccine from this week.
- The SKA Group Ltd gains ‘Certified Recruitment Business Partner’ status March 2, 2021Congratulations to SKA Group Ltd for gaining ‘Certified Recruitment Business Partner’ status. The post The SKA Group Ltd gains ‘Certified Recruitment Business Partner’ status appeared first on .
- How online games recruit new players February 19, 2021Games developers to publishers are continually looking for the best talent in the field The post How online games recruit new players appeared first on .
- PCP Dental Recruitment gains ‘Certified Recruitment Business Partner’ status February 19, 2021We pride ourselves in constantly challenging ourselves to deliver more to our clients and candidates, without compromising the high standards we have set. The post PCP Dental Recruitment gains ‘Certified Recruitment Business Partner’ status appeared first on .
- Italy’s energy demand slumped to record lows in 2020 March 5, 2021The country's fall in energy demand is the highest since the Second World War, a new study finds The post Italy’s energy demand slumped to record lows in 2020 appeared first on Energy Live News.
- Mitsibushi-led consortium awarded grid-link licence for world’s largest wind farm March 5, 2021The group has invested £1.2 billion to own and operate the offshore transmission system connecting Hornsea 1 to the British mainland The post Mitsibushi-led consortium awarded grid-link licence for world’s largest wind farm appeared first on Energy Live News.
- Chevron and Microsoft to build bioenergy and CCS plant in California March 5, 2021The plant is forecast to remove around 300,000 tonnes of carbon dioxide every year once completed The post Chevron and Microsoft to build bioenergy and CCS plant in California appeared first on Energy Live News.
- Government calls for employers to make flexible working a standard option for employees March 5, 2021Ahead of International Women’s Day, Minister for Women & Equalities, Liz Truss, has called for employers to make flexible working a standard option for employees, to help level-up the UK,...
- Government to invest £5m to develop ‘library’ of mRNA vaccines to help fight new COVID-19 variants March 5, 2021CPI has received a £5m investment to support the development of an mRNA ‘vaccine library’ as part of the Government’s vaccine support package announced in the Budget by the chancellor,...
- January 2021 sees jump in responsible investing to £1.2bn in the UK March 5, 2021The latest set of Investment Association (IA) data released earlier today has shown where investors in the UK were putting their money in the first month of 2021. Following a...
- National Trust's deer herd culled after bovine TB outbreak March 5, 2021The National Trust has culled its entire deer herd at Dyrham Park, Bath, following a 10-year battle trying to control bovine TB infection levels.
- 60ft sink-hole 'swallows' farmer riding quad bike March 5, 2021A Cumbrian farmer has been rescued after he fell into a 60ft sinkhole while riding a quad bike.
- Regenerative farming to help solve climate crisis – Prince Charles March 5, 2021It comes as the John Lewis Partnership becomes the first retailer to sign up to HRH The Prince of Wales’ Terra Carta