- Verdion to spec 700,000 ft2 in Doncaster June 21, 2021Developer Verdion is set to speculatively develop 680,000 ft2 of new warehouse space at its 6 million ft2 iPort multimodal logistics hub in Doncaster, South Yorkshire. In partnership with investor Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan, the pan-European logistics real estate specialist will deliver four buildings ranging from 116,000 ft2 to 260,000 ft2 by Q3 2022. […]
- New logistics scheme for Wolverhampton June 21, 2021Trebor Developments and Schroder Real Estate Investment Management are bringing forward a new logistics scheme in the West Midlands. They have agreed terms to bring forward the redevelopment of the former TATA Steel site at Steelpark Way, Wolverhampton. The new scheme will be known as Revolution Park and will accommodate warehouse units from 25,000 ft2 […]
- PLP announces leasing of PLP Smithywood to Advanced Supply Chain Group June 18, 2021UK logistics developer and investment manager, has leased PLP Smithywood to third party logistics provider of end-to-end operations, Advanced Supply chain Group. The site is located at Junction 35 of the M1 in Sheffield, PLP Smithywood is a 17 acre gateway logistics site accommodating 346,300 ft2 of warehousing / logistics space. PLP Smithywood is one of […]
- NHS data strategy: Patients will get more control over data - Hancock June 22, 2021Critics fear data could be misused but the health secretary says a new strategy will make it more secure.
- Bumble closes to give 'burnt-out' staff a week's break June 22, 2021A senior employee wrote on Twitter that the extra holiday was to deal with "collective burnout".
- Covid in Scotland: Sturgeon to confirm delay to lockdown easing June 22, 2021The first minister is expected to say a move to level zero in Scotland will be pushed back until mid-July.
- 5 strategies to keep remote workers engaged June 17, 2021Remote work has grown in popularity and keeping everyone connected and engaged can be a challenge The post 5 strategies to keep remote workers engaged appeared first on .
- Your ultimate guide to digital onboarding June 17, 2021Here is a briefer on digital onboarding that will help you bank attract and retain clients for many years The post Your ultimate guide to digital onboarding appeared first on .
- 6 tips for writing effective real estate recruiting scripts June 17, 2021Those who are new to scripting will definitely find these valuable The post 6 tips for writing effective real estate recruiting scripts appeared first on .
- Anglian Water deploys drones to protect birds June 22, 2021The technology aims to protect ground-nesting birds from the noise of construction work The post Anglian Water deploys drones to protect birds appeared first on Energy Live News.
- Welsh Government pledges climate change and environment at the heart of its new plans June 22, 2021It has created a 'super-Ministry', bringing together the big policy areas to help Wales reach its 2050 net zero target The post Welsh Government pledges climate change and environment at the heart of its new plans appeared first on Energy Live News.
- ‘Cheaper and greener’ rocket testing as new national facility unveiled June 21, 2021New types of more sustainable propellants, such as Hydrogen Peroxide and Liquid Oxygen which are more environmentally friendly in sourcing, storage and combustion, can be tested The post ‘Cheaper and greener’ rocket testing as new national facility unveiled appeared first on Energy Live News.
- ‘HOST 50 is for entrepreneurs, by entrepreneurs with a diverse community at the heart of the programme’ June 22, 2021Fifty tech companies will receive fully-funded support and mentoring based on the power of peer-to-peer growth from proven entrepreneurs to accelerate and scale their business ambitions. Innovation hub HOST, the...
- The best biotech ETFs for the sustainable investor June 22, 2021With investments in biotech stocks becoming increasingly risky Maxim Manturov, Head of Investment Research at Freedom Finance Europe, explains why biotech ETFs are a safer option and outlines the top...
- Major tech regulations hit China and US: Could European fintech be next? June 22, 2021Over the past year, the fintech sector raised over $105bn in investments globally – the highest number on record so far. The rapid growth has led to increased regulatory scrutiny,...
- Cost of farm animals savaged by dogs rises a 'staggering' 50 per cent June 21, 2021The cost of dog attacks on livestock has risen by approximately 51.3 per cent during the first quarter of 2021, claims data from NFU Mutual has revealed.
- Agreement reached to put British poultry on Japanese plates June 21, 2021The poultry industry has expressed its delight at a trade deal agreement which has secured market access for UK poultry meat to Japan and set the stage for future market opportunities.
- Brexit boost for supply chain traceability June 21, 2021Compound feed manufacturer ABN said the uncertainty leading up to the Brexit trade deal helped it accelerate supply chain traceability and monitor its environmental impact